Welcome To My Portfolio Platform

Hello and welcome to my portfolio platform! My name is Zach Corgiat-Raymond and I am a sophomore at Six Rivers Charter High School. This platform is a collection of my best work!!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Personal Statement

Personal Statement


I am Zach Corgiat-Raymond I live in Arcata, California. I am fourteen years old and I play soccer, basketball and baseball. I have two pets a cat and a dog. I have no problem with after school activities they can be fun, but they can also be boring, because some just involve you sitting and doing nothing.
I think it is important for you to communicate in writing if you have something important to say, but if you don't then nobody would listen.
I don't think I have the best writing skills, but I am still confident in knowing what to write and what to write about. The biggest area I need help with is my literacy, because I have a problem with things like that. I am really good at writing about interesting subjects. My best essays in my opinion was my Russian Revolution and My Billy Beane essay. I really like to write about things I enjoy which is basically just sports.
I think I have improved as a writer, because I know so much more things I haven't been taught before. I have learned about different formats, to be a better writer, and things about the subjects that I wrote about. I learned how to be more organized and get my work done a lot better and faster.
After high school I would like to go to a four year college and hopefully play soccer. I don't know if I will do any writing in the future.         

No comments:

Post a Comment